PACT in Radyr and Morganstown
WHAT IS PACT?
PACT is the name given to the neighbourhood meetings that form the structure through which Neighbourhood Policing is delivered.
- PACT stands for Partnerships and Communities Together.
- PACT meetings are the forum where the police and other groups that serve Radyr and Morganstown meet with residents. They take place once a month in order to deal with the issues that affect residents. They are organised and run by the police and the Community.
DATES OF FUTURE MEETINGS in 2018
7pm Tuesday 6th March 2018 Castle Room, OCR.
WHAT ARE PACT MEETINGS?
- They will usually take place during the first week of every month in the Old Church Rooms.
- PACT panels meet immediately after the meeting and are open to those who have attended the meeting.
- PACT panels consist of the police, members of the public who have attended the meeting and partners who can take action to deal with the priorities.
- PACT panels identify up to three top priorities at the community level every month.
- There will always be a report at the next meeting on progress on previous month’s priorities.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PACT?
- It is your opportunity to have an input into local policing priorities.
- It means giving everyone the chance to see members of their neighbourhood team in person at least once per month.
- It is about communicating with local people and telling them what their neighbourhood team is doing for them.
- It is about engaging the community.
OurBobby.com website : http://www.ourbobby.com/EN/PACT/Default.aspx?n1=1&n2=8&n3=114&n4=159&id=86
Priorities set at recent meetings are summarised in the associated documents.
Concerns expressed by the Community can be seen on the Forum or the Neighbourhood Watch page
- Agenda for September 28 2015
- Notes of PACT meeting July 21 2015
- PACT Agenda July 21 2015
- Notes of PACT meeting May 19 2015
- What is PACT : Action being taken
- What is PACT : Issues being raised
- What is PACT? The partners and benefits.
- PACT Agenda May 2015
- Notes of PACT meeting March 2015
- PACT Agenda March 31 2015
- Agenda for January 20 2015
- PACT Meeting Notes January 2015
- Notes of PACT meeting January 20 2015
- Agenda for November 18 2014
- PACT Meeting Notes November 2014
- Notes of PACT meeting September 30 2014
- PACT Agenda September 30 2014
- Notes of PACT meeting July 15 2014
- PACT Agenda July 15 2014
- PACT Agenda May 20 2014
- Notes of PACT meeting March 2014
- PACT Agenda March 11 2014
- PACT Notes from March 2014
- PACT Agenda January 22 2014
- PACT Notes from January 2014
- Agenda November 19 2013
- Notes of PACT meeting November 19 2013
- PACT Agenda October 29 2013
- PACT Agenda September 10 2013
- PACT Notes from September 2013
- PACT Agenda June 25 2013
- PACT Notes from June 2013
- Notes of PACT meeting April 29 2013
- PACT Agenda April 2013
- PACT Notes from February 2013
- PACT Agenda for January 15 2013
- PACT Notes January 2013
- Notes of PACT meeting November 20 2012
- PACT Agenda for November 20 2012
- Notes of PACT meeting September 6 2012
- Notice of Meeting 6 September 2012
- Priorities September 2012
- July 5 2012 PACT Poster
- Notes of PACT meeting July 5 2012
- PACT Notes from March 6 2012
- PACT Notes from January 5 2012
- PACT Agenda for November 29 2011
- Notes of PACT meeting October 11 2011
- PACT Notes from October 11 2011
- Notes of PACT meeting August 30 2011
- Notes of PACT meeting July 14 2011
- Notes of PACT meeting June 7 2011
- Notes of PACT meeting April 19 2011
- Notes of PACT meeting March 15 2011
- Notes of PACT meeting January 26 2011
- Neighbourhood Newsletter December 2010
- PACT Agenda December 8 2010
- PACT meeting notes October 2010
- results of fairwater rural beat survey september 2010
- Notes of PACT meeting June 30 2010
- PACT Notes : May 2010
- Agenda for 2 March 2010
- Poster for March 2010
- Notes from the Radyr & Morganstown PACT meeting 2 March 2010
- Neighbourhood Newsletter Issue 3 February 2010
- Notes from the Radyr & Morganstown PACT meeting November 2009
- PACT Notes : September 8 2009
- PACT Notes : May 5 2009
- PACT Notes : March 31 2009
- Meeting Notes February 2009
- November 2008 Meeting Notes
- Notes from the Radyr & Morganstown PACT meeting 15 October 2008
- Details of August 2008 meeting
- Minutes of meeting held August 26 2008
- Priorities for June 2008
- March 10 2008 meeting
- PACT meeting October 10 2007 Minutes
- August 2007 Priorities
- June 2007 Priorities
- Priorities set January 2007
- from the meeting on 9_10_2006
- November Priorities