Shops

All users of the forum agree to the code of conduct

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  mrspastry 1 day, 18 hours ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Replies order : Newest first | Oldest first

• Author

Template
    Participant

Looks like work is underway on the new Co-op in the village – but does anyone know whats happening with the sandwich shop across the road?

Also looks like the Great Wall in Llandaff is being converted for residential use…:(

association
    Participant

I have been told that construction work on the Co-op will finish in September and it will open in October.

I spoke to Matthew (the chap who has taken over the sandwich shop) this week. He says he is planning to open in September doing teas, coffees, sandwiches, cakes and plants. He has been working on the garden at the side which will be open as an eating area.

We wish them all well.

ladyd
    Participant

Does anyone know if the sandwich shop still plans to reopen soon?
    I’ve missed it terribly since it closed.

association
    Participant

It just so happens that I spoke to Matthew on Monday. He should be opening in about two weeks time.

goetre2015
    Participant

There doesn’t seem to be much activity in the sandwich shop and they are going to open in 2 weeks time?

ladyd
    Participant

Does anyone know if the sandwich shop is now open? Thanks

ladyd
    Participant

Is the sandwich shop not reopening now?

randomwoman
    Participant

I would have thought that reopening the sandwich shop would be difficult now that there are THREE other food outlets….

Template
    Participant

I’d much prefer a made to order sandwich than one that’s pre-made and stored in a fridge for days..

mrspastry
    Participant

I too prefer a fresh made to order sandwich but I make my own at home…………..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Activity