New glass recycling trial in Radyr

All users of the forum agree to the code of conduct

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  2sheds 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Replies order : Newest first | Oldest first

• Author

2sheds
    Participant

So we are getting new lockable collection bins for glass and s fortnightly collection. Hope I can get all my wine 🍷 bottles in there lol.

https://www.cardiffnewsroom.co.uk/releases/c25/19764.html?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SocialSignIn&utm_content=%23SeparateGlass

griff
    Participant

This seems like a good idea. Does anyone know where our nearest bottle bank is?

mrspastry
    Participant

Anyone know why they need to be locked?

2sheds
    Participant

Lockable was their word not mine. The bins are essentially a slightly larger blue version of the brown food waste bin which has a lockable lid I suppose. It doesn’t look like it will hold 2 weeks of my empty bottles!

2sheds
    Participant

Well, our blue bin arrived unannounced outside today. It’s even smaller than I thought! Anyone know if you can overspill into the green bags if there’s <ahem> not enough space in the blue bin?

2sheds
    Participant

I’m able to answer my own question: apparently if your caddy is full you can put extra glass in a carrier bag alongside. If you regularly have too much you can ask for another caddy.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Activity