Illegal fly posting

All users of the forum agree to the code of conduct

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Template 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Replies order : Newest first | Oldest first

• Author

griff
    Participant

Can the Community Council do anything about the illegal fly posting currently all over Radyr Gardens, ie remove it? Someone in Maes y Crofft is having their drive done by ‘Best Choice’. As well as the legitimate signs on their drive, there are 2 on the Maes y Crofft roundabout, 2 on the fences either side of the next roundabout down the hill, 2 on the Ty Nant car park fence and another on the railings opposite. Overkill to say the least and very unsightly, apart from (I believe) being illegal.

Template
    Participant

can you not report it to the council – use the fix my street app / website – it’s very good

griff
    Participant

Thanks. Done it

yantoe
    Participant

I fully agree very unsightly,it makes the village look scruffy and untidy.
    Whilst I’m on here…could the council cut the ivy overhanging the pavement by the Granny Parc if it’s their responsibility?? If not contact the owner’s who need to cut it back and the other hedging overhanging the pavement im fed up having to duck under it !!! Ladies with pushchairs finding it very difficult to walk on that stretch. Also very dark to walk at night along the pavement with trees overhanging road obscuring street lighting.

Template
    Participant

Yantoe – I agree about the darkness.

I also think this has something to do with street lighting – they seem to have a dimmer switch on!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Activity