This website is run and managed by an independent team of volunteers with the technical support of Dark Green Media.
We hope that you will find the site easy and interesting to use, and that it contains all the information you need. We can only improve it with your help, so please contact us at any time with suggestions, corrections and additions.
We do our best to keep the site up-to-date and accurate, but we cannot accept legal responsibility for any errors or their consequences. Please see our disclaimer.
Meet the Web Team:
- Chairman: Colin Johnson*
- Secretary: Nick Hawkins*
- Legal: David Warren
- David Cargill
- Adam Colman**
- Cllr Tyrone Davies
- Tom Evans
- Cllr Helen Lloyd Jones
- David Silver*
* Website moderators
** Welsh content contact
Photography: Imaging 2000
Although the team is independent, it receives help from both the Community Council and the Radyr & Morganstown Association. That help is gratefully acknowledged.
How can I make use of this site?
The website is for everyone in the Community. If you would like to make more use of it, here are a few of the things you can do.
- Add details of your club, society or organisation to the website. Send us an email giving information for publication. If you have your own website give its address. If you’d like help or advice, please just ask.
- Publish information about a forthcoming local event. Go to the online EVENTS diary where you can get your password and add your own events. If you need help, please ask.
- Write a news article for the web about a recent event in Radyr and Morganstown (or involving R & M People). If you would like to write an article for web publication, it can be sent in by email. If you haven’t written it yet, let us know so that we can avoid the unlikely possibility of more than one report of the same event.
- Help run the web site. We’d always be pleased to hear from additional volunteers. If you’d like to consider joining the web team, please send us an email.
- If you find anything factually incorrect or have any other problem with the web site. Please let us know by email.
- To make a comment about this website or just want to have your say about a local issue, visit the R&M Forum